Thursday, July 18, 2013

Does Philly Love me Back?

So, I am traveling from the Left Coast to the East coast this week for a family funeral.  I wear the #glass as often as I can.  The response is varied.  One young person exclaimed,"They're REAL?!?!?!?!" That was fun.  Her Mom tried them on and we talked about them for several minutes. Her Mom took this photo with the #Glass.
A Family at a coffee shop in Bala Cynwyd, PA


I had mostly positive responses everywhere else - photos and videos to follow.  I had one unfortunate response   at an independent coffee shop in Collingswood, NJ - I told the cashier i was going to take a picture and asked if he wanted to be in it.  The cashier then told me he could not authorize that.  I said, "So you prohibit the use of cell phones here in the coffee shop?"  "Well, no."  He asked me to repeat the question.  As he had no idea what Google+ was I said, "It's like taking a picture and putting it on face book. The question is do you want to be IN the phot?"  NO.  I did not take a photo or film in the shop and I believe I paid too much for my coffee.  $5.25 for 4 shots of decaf over ice.  Things are that expensive in New York!!!

Short story long, I have been filming all week.  I will post when I get back to my computer.

Peace.








No comments:

Post a Comment