Monday, July 8, 2013

Rooting?? The phone, not a plant.

Data Plan 

So, I am learning that I need a bigger data plan if I am going to have Glass.  Sad face.  While I am technologically savvy I am not quite programer material.  Root or pay more for a larger data plan?????

Coincidentally, I was recently researching rooting the phone so I can alter the storage location of apps and things from the handset to the SD card.  Literally, as I was researching that information I got a note about rooting the phone to facilitate bluetooth tethering required by the glass without UPGRADING the data plan.   I am with AT&T, I have a Samsung Galaxy III.  I have been following a link on G+ Glass Explorers that has been helpful.  Yet, I am a little hesitant to make the jump for fear of screwing up the phone.  

Usurp the Data Plan

This website galaxys4root.com  has been recommended twice and the videos are clear and easy to understand . . . not . . . willing . . . to  . . . take . . . leap . . .   Ulitimately, when I am feeling brave this is where I will go.  I had better get willing to commit pretty soon as I my appointment is on THURSDAY!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment