Thursday, July 11, 2013

If You Were a Pane of Glass I Could See Through You

Turns out it is a PAIN OF GLASS

Super exciting.  Super frustrating.  I was so excited at the pick-up.  My person when over a lot of information with me.  We quickly and easily connected to the wireless at the venue and were off and running. It took S E C O N D S

Now I am home.  40 minutes into the joy sucking adventure, I CANNOT connect to the home wireless;  I CANNOT connect to the wireless coming off of my phone.  While there may be some unknown issue coming off the phone, there is certainly no issue with the wireless at the house.  Pretty frustrating.  If I cozy on up to one more QR code I might have to scream!!!!!

On the up side.  The UNU charger I already own can also charge the #Glass.  That's handy because after my introduction session Glass was dead.  After a charge on the car 40 minute car ride the Glass was back up to 85%.  I find that quite acceptable.

Off eyeball my 7th QR code.  Absolutely there could have been some password or typing error once or twice.  It's sad to think I've done it 7 times . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment